Thu, Sep 01|
Portland Home Buying Guide: Online Edition
This fun and brief online class will give you all the info you need to successfully buy a home in Portland while on your lunch break!
Time & Location
Sep 01, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PDT
About the Event
This fun and brief lunch-time workshop is brought to you by three Portland Area Natives who have helped countless people live the dream of owning a home in Portland. Brokers Jesse Penaka and Phil Evans, and Mortgage Lender Lori Means will teach you everything you need to know to successfully buy your first home, including:
- What the markets trends are for 2022 - Should you wait to buy?
- What loan options you have and other questions to ask your Lender.
- How to make your offers more competitive.
- The home buying process and how it has changed with COVID-19.
- How much down payment is needed to be competitive.
- How to fix your credit score and other tips to lower your payments.
- Where and when to buy in Portland and surrounding areas.
- What to look for in the condition of a Pacific Northwest home.
All of this and more - all on your lunch break! There will also be a time at the end to ask questions. Also receive huge discounts on closing costs and inspections costs (what are those cost?? We'll cover that too) when you attend the class*.
*Discounts are offered by workshop hosts to new clients at closing.